DVD'S

Thursday, March 25, 2010

For Fans

For those lucky fans who follow the show "FlashForward" on ABC, I have to ask a question, was it just me or did the two hour season premiere freaking rock? For those who are not following the show, don't worry, you're only a season behind, you can catch up. During it's break from my DVR list, I had forgotten it's brilliance. The premiere answered nearly every question I had from the last season. I admire the zeal of creators Brannon Braga (24 & Star Trek TNG), and David S. Goyer (Blade Trinity & Ghost Rider), airing a 1st episode that could have easily been the last one of the season. "FlashForward" is a present day thrill ride that follows a cast of characters that have survived a global blackout for three minutes. After surviving the resulting chaos, each character has to deal with what they saw during the loss of consciousness in their own way. What they saw was a glimpse into the future. There really is no central character, you are constantly thrown around from tale to tale and marveling at how everything is connected. Badass show. Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I love Flash Forward. But I'm starting to feel "Lost"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Oh no! Well, at least with Flash Forward you get some questions answered every episode. Thanks for reading, love ya Mah!

    ReplyDelete